December MUSIC UPDATE - Mr. Bjella's Music Laboratory
If you have any questions, challenges, successes or requests for non-electronic resources, please do not hesitate to be in touch!
UA classes will be taught in concentrated 4 week chunks to start this unique school year! In October, students in PreK, K, 5th Grade and 6th Grade(1) will have music class.
* Remote music will mirror the content of in-class lessons, asynchronously*
PreK: I work with the PreK students daily at school, but will not have an online component at this time. If you wish for additional music resources at home, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- classwork will be posted Class Dojo. Each week students will complete a 'Musical Workout Slideshow'. This is required for remote learners, and can be an additional, optional activity for hybrid students.
-classwork is posted on GOOGLE CLASSROOM for both hybrid and remote learners.
- classwork is posted on GOOGLE CLASSROOM for both hybrid and remote learners.
- I am teaching one-on-one lessons virtually and outside to all band students and other students who have an interest in continuing or starting lessons.
- We now have some additional school instruments available for students who wish to take up band instruments.
I'm excited to see and/or be in virtual communication with everyone! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to be in touch - email@example.com.
Best wishes, Mr. Bjella
OUR HELLO HELLO SONG FROM LAST YEAR - UPDATED FOR THE NEW YEAR